ONLINE RESERVATION INFORMATION
TO MAKE ONLINE RESERVATIONS:
1. Please click on the link provided below. This link will take you off our web site, and to Adventure Systems Online Reservation Management.
2. Select the dates of your stay, then determine your site preferences by selecting from the site variables provided (RV type/size, site attributes, etc).
3. Follow the instructions for payment.
A few suggestions:
– If you would like to request a specific site, please make sure that you use the comment section on the payment page in order to request the site or area that you might like be placed. Your site will be assigned by the Bedford Creek Management once we receive the reservation from Adventure Systems.
– If you are going to request a 50 amp site, please select “50” in the power drop down menu, AND select a “50A or 30A” site to make sure we are able to reserve the 50A site you are requesting. Please note that there is a $6.00 upgrade for 50 amp service when available.
This online reservation service is provided through Adventure Systems LLC, and Campground Owners of New York. There is a $8 fee charged for online reservations which will be included in the reservation charge.
Bedford Creek Campground & Marina cancellations and refunds policies apply to all online reservations, and must be handled by calling our office first (315-646-2486). Refunds are provided directly from Adventure Systems after being initiated through our campground office.
HOLIDAYS & RENTAL RESERVATIONS:
HOLIDAY WEEKENDS: All reservations for holiday weekends must be made directly with the Bedford Creek office (315-646-2486), and for this reason all sites are “blacked out” in the online reservation system. While the online reservation program may indicate we are full, please call or email us to verify.